- Price Master - price management in PrestaShop
- Convenient work with prices
- Start using the purchase price
- Store integration with wholesalers and ERP
- Pricing rules
- Indicate the products whose prices you want to change
- Mass price change
- Margin and mark-up
- Generate specific and promotional prices
- Cleaning specific prices
- Generate prices for combinations
- Rounding prices
- Individual price rules
- Prices of products and combinations in currencies
- Margin / mark-up discount codes
- Price duality mode
- Work log, statistics and price restoration
1.5 1.6 1.7
PRO Support We guarantee that our module will work in your store
EU Invoice You will receive PDF invoice right after payment
Price Master - price management in PrestaShop
The module accelerates the work with all operations on prices and price types in PrestaShop store. Indicate the range of products according to any criteria, and then:
- Increase and decrease net, gross and wholesale prices in bulk
- Add markups or mark -ups - one at a time or in an automated way
- Round prices up and down with any power
- Generate promotional and specific prices
- Generate and modify product prices and combinations in bulk
- Provide product prices in store currencies - bypassing the exchange rate converter
- Generate discount codes depending on markup or margin
- and much more...
Convenient work with prices
The module includes a step-by-step wizard that will allow you to create price rules. You can run the created rules once or in a scheduled, automatic way:
Rules run manually - one time
Change the prices of products and combinations in your store instantly.
Automatic rules - set up and forget
Rules will execute automatically, e.g. when there is a new product added manually or coming from an XML, CSV or ERP integration. The price can be automatically increased by, for example, a margin and rounded to the full gross amount.
Start using the purchase price
Wholesale price (PrestaShop 1.6), Custom cost (PrestaShop 1.7 and 8.x)
This is a field for the price at which you buy the product. It is a standard field in PrestaShop. Store customers do not have access to this price. Using the purchase price is optional.
If you use the field for the purchase price of the product then great! If you don't, then you can use the module function that:
- Copies the net or gross prices of the products into the wholesale price field.
- Then, based on the wholesale price, you can generate net, gross, unit and product-specific and combination prices, raising them conveniently by margins or markup.
Store integration with wholesalers and ERP
PriceMaster detects price changes coming from outside, and external integrations see the changes performed by PriceMaster.
To automate the flow on product prices and combinations you can:
- Use the PrestaShop Importer module to import and update purchase or sale prices directly from wholesalers. PriceMaster will detect price changes and immediately calculate the net and gross price according to your pricing rules.
- Integrations with ERP systems, Amazon, Allegro or BaseLinker - will retrieve current product prices and combinations. You will maintain data consistency across all the systems you use.
A price rule consists of a selected range of products and operations on the prices of these products. With rules, you will match the prices of products in your store to the market demand and competitiveness.
- To the wholesale price of products from the category "Accessories" of the brand "Sony".
- From the price range of 3-25 EUR
- Add a margin of 120%
- Save the new price, as a net price
- Round the net price up to .99
If multiple rules apply to the same product, the rule that is higher in the list will work.
You can changethe validity of rules by moving the rules up and down by drag and drop.
Indicate the products whose prices you want to change
When creating a rule, you can indicate the products for which it will apply. You can combine criteria to indicate products more precisely:
- The attribute possessed
- The attribute possessed
- Price range from - to
- Products indicated manually
Mass price change
You can change the purchase price, net, gross and unit price, up or down, percentage or amount, to the selected products and combinations.
Margin and mark-up
The module detects price changes in your store and can immediately cover with scheduled rules products whose price changes, for example, due to price updates from XML or API.
Example of a markup rule
- For products priced 0-10 EUR, set a margin of 50%
- For products priced 10-30 EUR, set a margin of 25%
- For products priced above EUR 30, set a margin of 10%
Generate specific and promotional prices
The module will allow you to generate specific and promotional prices in bulk for multiple products and combinations. You can generate product specific prices based on the purchase price, net or gross. When generating specific prices in bulk, you can take into account all specific pricing criteria available in PrestaShop.
Specific pricing in PrestaShop
Specific pricing is a standard feature of PrestaShop. With specific prices you can create multiple prices for one product, for example:
- Specific price available only for a selected group of customers
- Specific price depending on the country or currency of the buyer
- Specific price - promotional, available for a certain period of time or for a certain group of customers
Cleaning specific prices
PriceMaster has an option to clean specific prices of all products in your store in bulk. This action is useful before generating new prices or when the number of specific prices in the database is very large and a mess is created.
Generate prices for combinations
Indicate the range of products and attributes and generate prices for combinations in bulk. E.g. generate prices for combinations with attribute "Size: XXL" by +€10 higher than the net price of the product.
You can round product prices up or down with any power. A convenient wizard will allow you to create any price rounding rules.
Price rounding possibilities 127.23 EUR:
- EUR 120
- 125 EUR
- 126.99 EUR
- EUR 127
- EUR 127.99
- EUR 129.89
- EUR 129.99
- EUR 130
- 135 EUR
Individual price rules
In addition to changing prices in bulk, you can assign markup and mark-up to individual products. Use this feature, for example, for products that sell best or that have a lot of competition in the market and every penny counts.
Price rules given to products individually rank higher than bulk rules.
PriceMaster in product editing
In the product edit, in the back office, go to Modules > PriceMaster. There you will set the markup, mark-up and give the product prices directly in the currencies that are enabled in your store (excluding exchange rates).
PriceMaster on the product list
Enable in the module an additional column on the product list with a field for margin or markup. This allows you to quickly edit margins or markup for products visible in the list. The change saves automatically, as soon as you enter it.
Prices of products and combinations in currencies
For each product and combination, you can set its price in any currency enabled in your store. This will help you avoid moving prices generated by changes in currency exchange rates or match prices to a specific market.
To assign individual prices in currencies, go to edit the product and then to Modules > PriceMaster.
Start selling internationally
Check out the PrestaShop Domain Manager module, with which you'll target additional domains, such as foreign domains, and associate them with currencies and languages in your store.
Margin / mark-up discount codes
In the module you will create discount codes that will reduce the margin on the product, not the price of the product. Thanks to this, you will always sell discounted products at a profit:-). Use this solution in your relations with B2B customers.
- Set the expiration date and the available number of discount codes
- Combine the code with the created margin or mark-up rule
- If the customer uses the code reduce the value of the rule by the value of the discount code, e.g. from 12% -> 5%.
Price duality mode
Price changes occur in the database. In this mode, you are guaranteed to have uniform prices in the store, external integrations, e.g. ERP or Allegro, and in generated XML feeds for integrations with Google Merchant Center, Facebook Marketplace and others.
Mode: store only
Changing prices takes place in the customer's browser, without changing the database. It is an unnoticeable process for the customer. This mode is useful when you want to run a promotion only in the store, without exporting the price change data to integrations that use the database.
- "Store only" mode does not change prices in the database. This mode takes the price from the database and recalculates it in the customer's browser
- The customer browsing the store sees the prices generated by the module.
- With the "Store Only" mode, you can store other prices in the database and display other prices on the store.
Work log, statistics and price restoration
Before each price change, the module will show you statistics about the products for which prices will be changed or generated, and ask if you are sure you want to start the process.
Every operation performed by the module is saved to a log file, which contains all the operations that the module has performed, e.g.: Operation #3221: Change net price of product code "HF123SHF" 100 EUR -> 95 EUR (-5%).
Backup and restoration of prices
Before each operation, the module performs a backup of the database tables that store information about product and combination prices. The prices are saved to an XML file. Each backup is available in the module and at any time you can restore prices from any period or use the XML for other own purposes.
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.
Mateusz Ł dodanie doboru produktów po cenach i stanie magazynowym zakolejkowalismy dla kolejnych wersji.
An error occurred while creating an object. pshow_pricemaster_config (Unknown column 'rounds_list' in 'field list')
Nasuwa się pytanie, czy to wina konfiguracji sklepu demonstracyjnego, czy to jakiś błąd w skryptach?