Complete PrestaShop Optimization
Shortcut: from this article you will learn what work the process of complete PrestaShop store optimization consists of and what is the price of the service. For dessert we serve the results of stores before and after optimization.
Fast and flawless operation of the store, security, higher positions in search results, comfort of users while browsing the store - for these values it is worth to optimize PrestaShop store. Store development, modifications and modules, growing database and server traffic, and changing trends affect the "health" of an online store.
We present Complete PrestaShop Optimization, a set of software services that will improve the quality, security, capacity and speed of your store.
Complete PrestaShop Optimization is:
- A 1:1 developer copy of your store, on which we will lead the work
- Preparation of a server that will maintain the traffic of 1000 users at a time.
- Upgrading PrestaShop and used modules to the latest versions
- Upgrading the PHP version
- Optimization of the database, store code, modules and template
- Optimization of Google Page Speed / Lighthouse / GTMetrix score.
One-time comprehensive optimization service guarantees to raise your PrestaShop score to up to 99/100 points in Google Page Speed, Lighthouse and GTMetrix tests. The security of your store, databases and server will also be increased. Your experience with PrestaShop will also be improved - you will be using an up-to-date version of the store equipped with a number of improvements - in a secure, fast and orderly environment.
A non-invasive and secure procedure
If you opt for a set of optimization services and a server, we will carry out all the work with a safe procedure that does not interrupt your operation:
- First, we will prepare and optimize the new server.
- We will run a 1:1 developer copy of your store on the new server - we will carry out all the work on it.
- We update PrestaShop and used modules to the latest versions.
- We upgrade the PHP version
- We correct the errors encountered in the code of the store and modules and database
- We optimize the result of GPS / Lighthouse / GTM
- We test.
- We shut down your store for 1-4 hours. During this time we align the database between the stores and rewire the domain to the new server.
- We test.
- Your optimized store and server are ready to continue.
Raise your Google Page Speed score on your own.
We offer you modules with which you can raise your score in performance tests on your own or take care of your server's performance. For starters, we suggest you optimize images and photos in your PrestaShop store and optimize the database:
+ 3 months free support BESTSELLER PROMOTION
100,00 EUR -50% 50,00 EUR (inc. VAT)
- Accelerate your store and improve Google PageSpeed Insights, Lighthouse and GTMetrix scores
- Intelligent conversion to WebP format and super-fast LazyLoad loading
- 100% compliant with good SEO practices Google Guidelines
+ 3 months free support BESTSELLER100,00 EUR (inc. VAT)
How much does it cost to optimize PrestaShop components?
A fixed cost is the preparation of a developer copy, on which we carry out programming work so that your store is not interrupted. There are also several variables that affect the price of optimizing your PrestaShop store:
- Current PHP version and PrestaShop version.
- The quality of the template code
- The number of modules used
- Modifications and overrides
- Errors and warnings generated by the store
- Database errors and redundant "junk" former.
- Current configuration and capabilities of the server and database
- Results in performance tests
How is the work progressing? We analyze and update elements of the server and PrestaShop, then fix bugs and optimize any slowdowns we find.
As a result, you will receive a PDF with a description of the state of the store and server, supplemented with examples and screenshots. In the audit, we list the problems and slowdowns we find, as well as recommendations and a quote for optimizing all the problems found, including the items described in this post.
With the code 6UADILI3 you will receive a 30% discount!
Turnaroundtime: up to 10 days.
- Quality and correctness of operation, logs and errors of the store and server
- Complete recommendations and indications for implementation800,00 EUR (inc. VAT)
2. developer copy
All work is done on the developer copy, which is a 1:1 copy of your production store. We transfer the tested and approved changes to the production store. The copy of the store will be useful for you in the future.
Turnaroundtime: up to 3 days
Implementation service of the development version of your PrestaShop store SEO friendly, password protected, no content duplication Test, install modules, modify your store without interruption GIT system - connect the development version with the production version and work comfortably with the code
- Implementation service of the development version of your PrestaShop store
- SEO friendly, password protected, no content duplication
- Test, install modules, modify your store without interruption
- GIT system - connect the development version with the production version and work comfortably with the code250,00 EUR (inc. VAT)
3. optimize Google Page Speed score, Lighthouse, GTMetrix
Price: 1500 - 5000 PLN
Implementation time: 5 - 15 days
4. update PrestaShop and modules
We recommend updating PrestaShop 1.6 to the latest 22.214.171.124, and PrestaShop 1.7 to the highest possible. The service also includes updating the used moudles. As part of the upgrade service, we do not upgrade stores from 1.6 to 1.7.
Price: 1500 - 5000 PLN
Implementation time: up to 5-10 days.
5 PHP version upgrade
For PrestaShop 1.6 we recommend PHP 7.1. For PrestaShop 1.7 we recommend PHP 7.4 (all PrestaShow modules work with this version).
Price: 1000 - 3500 PLN
Implementation time: 5-10 days.
6. new server
Achieving high scores in Google Page Speed or GTMetrix tests on FTP servers can be limited. In order to achieve scores above 80 points, you need a powerful VPS or dedicated server with full root access. You can order server configuration: our choice is Linux or CloudLinux. For managing server parameters, we recommend the Plesk panel. For more information and server implementation costs, see the boxes below.
Implement a powerful server environment that will allow you to work with your store faster, uninterrupted and securely Stable operation of the store with traffic of 10,000 UU / day, and even up to 1,000 UU at the same time Linux + Plesk + SSL + Cloud Flare...
- Implement a powerful server environment that will allow you to work with your store faster, uninterrupted and securely
- Stable operation of the store with traffic of 10,000 UU / day, and even up to 1,000 UU at the same time
- Linux + Plesk + SSL + Cloud Flare...750,00 EUR (inc. VAT)
Store and database backup configuration service on external servers Encrypted, password-protected archives Quick store recovery in case of failure, attack or hacking
- Store and database backup configuration service on external servers
- Encrypted, password-protected archives
- Quick store recovery in case of failure, attack or hacking250,00 EUR (inc. VAT)
How to order and how long does it take to optimize a store?
- When you buy an audit, you will get access to the panel helpdesk.prestashow.pl
- Open a new request on HelpDesk. In it, provide your order number and describe your experience and problems with your store and server.
- After the audit, you will be able to order a complete optimization or only selected elements.
- The optimization process for a complete set takes from 15 to 30 days.
- During the audit and optimization, your store runs uninterrupted.
Effects of PrestaShop store optimization
Above we presented the process of updating and optimizing PrestaShop. This is a milestone, the effects of which you will benefit from for a long time, such as during the expansion of the store's functionality, communication with users, or optimization of sales.
Below are selected implementations of optimization of our clients' stores:
Dzień dobry. Proszę o informacje czy dacie radę zoptymalizować sklep robik.radom.pl Zależy mi na podniesieniu szybkości na mobile. Pozdrawiam Robert Jakubowski
Byłbym zainteresowany usługą. Jakie serwery polecacie dla Presty i optymalizacji pod Prestę?
prestashow.pl [20:06 23/09/2021]
Piotrek, trochę czasu minęło, ale... dziś polecamy serwery dedykowane OVH lub rozwiązania chmurowe w Digital Ocean. Jeśli macie budżet może to być również Google Cloud.
Wczoraj otworzyłam zgłoszenie na helpdesk w sprawie nowego serwera. Kiedy uzyskamy odpowiedź?
prestashow.pl [20:08 23/09/2021]
Patrycja mamy Twoje zgłoszenie. Na wyceny dot. optymalizacji odpowiadamy w ciągu 5 dni. Damy znać :-)
Jakie dane trzeba przygotować abyście mogli wycenić optymalizację mojego sklepu?
prestashow.pl [21:02 25/10/2021]
Bronisław, admin sklepu, FTP i baza danych. Opcjonalnie SSH root.
Przedstawię przepis na możliwie największy wynik w Google PageSpeed: - włączenie PHP 7.4 na serwerze - Prestashop - aktualizacja do najnowszej wersji - wykorzystanie technologii LiteSpeed na serwerze + wtyczki LiteSpeed w Prestashop