In this tutorial, we show you step-by-step how to configure Google Analytics 4, Google Ads and Google Tag Manager to work with your PrestaShop store. Prepare your store to work with Google's services to benefit from accurate analytics of your PrestaShop store in GA4 and conduct effective ad remarketing. ...
This module guarantees a lossless connection of your PrestaShop store with Google GA4, GTM and Ads services. 100% precise connection is ensured by using Google API and Measurement Protocol.
The module integrates the store with all Google tools for analytics and ads. You will use the collected data for sales analysis, precise advertising and remarketing, and store optimization.
Our module is the only solution on the market that guarantees transferring 100% of traffic, conversion and order information to Google, regardless of the shopping cart module and payment method used in the store.
Google Analytics 4 collects information from your online stores and creates precise and clear reports that provide detailed data about your business, traffic origin and sales.
Our module is a guarantee to collect all the data necessary for analyzing and marketing your PrestaShop store.
DataLayer is a concept used in web analytics that is used to store and transfer data from your store to Google analytics services.
The DataLayer acts as a connection between your store and analytics systems, allowing you to exchange and process data in real time.
You don't have to do anything.
The module will recognize and transfer all events from your store to Google services:
- Viewing the product list
- Interacting with a product in the product list
- Entering a product from the product list
- Directly entering the product
- Viewing product details
- Adding a product to the shopping cart
- Removing a product from the shopping cart
- Browsing the shopping cart
- Starting an order
- Order steps
- Completing shipping information
- Completing payment information
- ECommerce data: amounts, currencies, discounts
- Completing the order
- Return of the order
On individual order we will implement custom events that occur in your store. After purchasing the module, open a ticket on HelpDesk.
The module guarantees a lossless combination of Google Ads service and supports Enhanced Conversions.
Use the collected traffic and sales data to perform precise remarketing of ads. With the data collected and tagged by the module, you will be able to target ads to people who visited your store, specific pages or made specific purchases.
Instructions on how to enable Enhanced Conversions on your account can be found in the Google documentation.
Google Tag Manager is a tag management system. GTM can receive data from your PrestaShop store, process it and pass it to other services like GA4 or Ads.
With full automation in the module, you can teach GTM to communicate with your store in a few clicks.
The module researches and records input sources based on server logs and Google scripts. Tracking of live customer traffic is handled by Google Analytics script.
If the server does not indicate the traffic source - the input source determined by Google will be passed to Google Analytics.
- If a customer visits your store several times - you can specify which entry source: the first or the last will be sent to Google.
- Set the time after which the customer's input source will expire - when a customer visits your store after a long absence.
- Skip any input sources - specify in the module the sources you want to skip in the statistics, such as payment method pages or internal links.
The module supports all currencies enabled in your store - it sends information to GA4 about the currency in which the order was placed, e.g. EUR, PLN, etc. Conversion to the main currency of your accountis handled by Google according to the current exchange rate.
Set in the module whether to send to GA4:
- Turnover or revenue
- Net or gross values
- Exclusion of delivery costs
Indicate order statuses
Indicate order statuses for which conversion and sales information will be transferred from PrestaShop to GA4. The module through Google API will transfer analytical data to Google services.
The module will take care of the rest
The module will detect a change in status and transfer absolutely every order from PrestaShop to your GA4 account, along with information about the customer, traffic sources, products, prices, taxes and the path to reach.
The module supports all Polish and foreign payment methods
It doesn't matter if the "Thank you page" is loaded in the customer's browser. The order is sent to Google when it receives the status you specify.
With the module you will integrate all Google analytics and advertising tools for online stores.
- Google Analytics 4
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads, remarketing and Enhanced Conversions
- Enhancements for eCommerce and DataLayer
- List of all customer input sources with indication of the best source
- Details of data submitted to Analytics
- Confirmation of data receipt by Analytics
In the module you can enable debugging mode. In this mode, you can observe all DataLayer events in real time directly in your browser console (developer tools).
Use this mode to correct your template if some events are not properly transmitted to GTM.
Using this mode requires basic programming knowledge.
OPC order on a single page and in multiple steps
The module supports and examines order and traffic statistics for One Page Checkout (OPC) orders and in multiple steps. The module supports custom shopping cart modules, including BestKit, Sunnytoo, Knowband, Klarna, Svea, PayPal, Supercheckout and others.
Order analytics from before installing the module
The module will allow you to send existing orders in the store to your Google Analytics account in bulk. These can be orders created before the installation of the module.
Analytics of orders from outside PrestaShop
If the orders in your store are generated by other sources, such as ERP integration, Baselinker, Allegro, etc. - the module will detect them and send information about them to Google. You can also skip them.
Handling returns and transaction reversals
The module allows you to manually and automatically (based on any order status) remove order and conversion information from Google Analytics, e.g. in case of return or cancellation of sales.
GA4 connection guarantee
On the order list, the module adds an interactive "Sent to Google Analytics" button, which is a reliable information based on Google API about whether the order went to Google Analytics. In the order details, you'll find a list with the sources of customer inputs, so you can check where the customers making a purchase in your store are coming from.
Protection against double-submitted transactions
The module controls uploaded orders and will prevent double counting and uploading this information in Google Analytics statistics.
Module and integration operation log
The module logs all operations to a log.txt file so you can know the details of all interactions that occur between your customers, store, module and Google Analytics account.
IP address anonymization in Analytics
Support for the Personal Data Protection Act (RODO).
PrestaShop Multistore support for this module is optional. With Multistore support, you can set up an independent connection to Google tools for each store separately or together for multiple stores.
- The module installs just like any other PrestaShop module.
- The module uses Override - the override peaks of the module and the store must be connected manually.
- Familiarity with the Google services administration panel is required.
- Basic instructions for configuring the module can be found directly in the module, next to each function and in the Documentation.
- Re-configuration of GTM and/or GA4 is required, even if GA UA collected data correctly.
- We described detailed configuration instructions in a blog post, which you can find at the bottom of this page.
If you want to outsource the configuration of the module and Google services - we encourage you to purchase the module together with the Google account configuration service.
In our store you will find modules with which you can integrate your PrestaShop store with other Google services for online stores.
The ability to log in and register your store with a Google account. The module uses a secure Google API and allows customers to quickly log in with 1-click. This module will speed up the customer's purchase path by up to 80%!
With Feeder you will generate XML files necessary to integrate your PrestaShop store with sales portals, price comparison sites and marketplace. In the module you will find ready-made XML integrations and you will be able to create your own.
The module displays reviews and information from your My Company profile and allows you to manage and respond to reviews directly in your store. Responses will also appear in your Google profile.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.