Web browsers save some of your store's resources in their cache to make the store load faster. When a browser can load some files from its cache, it:
- The store loads much faster
- The link is less loaded
- Your server uses less CPU and RAM resources
The cache system in the client's browser refreshes itself from time to time, but not with every change, as you implement on the store.
If you modify files responsible for the appearance or functionality of the store (css, tpl, js) then your customers may not see your changes.
If returning customers can't see the changes you've made to your store, template or modules, this module will solve the problem. The module will force a cache refresh in the browser if there are outdated files in the cache.
Smart method of operation
- The module versions files on your server that may be stored in the cache of your web browser.
- The module compares the version of browser cache files when loading the store with the version of the file on the server.
- If the versions differ, the module sends a request to the browser to generate a new cache
- The browser updates the cache
Global.css file version v301:
The process of regenerating the cache is unnoticeable to the customer and does not significantly affect the loading speed of the store in the web browser.
The customer's browser will delete and generate a new cache only for files that have changed on your server. The rest of the browser cache will remain unchanged.
Install and then enable the module. From the moment you enable the module, your returning customers will always see the current version of your store. The module requires no additional configuration.
The module refreshes the cache in all browsers available on the market, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, GNOME Web, Midori, Falkon, Pale Moon, Waterfox and others.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.