The module can automatically disable out-of-stock products in your store.
The module works in the background and detects products that are out of stock - it takes into account products that are in the store and newly added products.
The module does not load the server and database, and requires CRON to work (see the module for instructions).
By default, the Add to Cart button is hidden or inactive when the product is unavailable (product status is zero). With the module, you can allow ordering products that are out of stock, even if these products are blocked from purchase
Do not allow ordering
Disable the ability to buy products that are out of stock
Allow ordering only for designated groups of customers
You can allow ordering products that are out of stock only to selected designated customer groups. This will allow you to accept orders, for example, from B2B customers.
If any feature will automate your work with products - let us know in the comments.
We will add the most interesting suggestions to the module.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.