The module is undergoing final improvements. If you want to have an impact on the functioning of the module, you are welcome to purchase the module as a preorder.
- The release of the module is scheduled for 2023/10/30.
- You can propose expansion of the module on HelpDesk.
- We reserve the right to implement selected ideas for free.
This module will add a new order delivery method to your PrestaShop store. Customers of your store will be able to choose the created delivery method if the delivery address is in the area you have configured.
- Create a new delivery zone in the module
- You can draw each zone on an interactive map and give it a friendly name
- You can set an independent shipping cost for each zone or mark it as free.
- You can associate a delivery zone with other delivery methods in your store
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.