This module will come in handy if you want to restrict access to your store to registered customers only and at the same time not lose your positions in Google and other search engines.
Upon entering the store, the user will see a POP-UP with a login form, password reminder and a link to register an account.
- The customer can log in or renew the password
- Customer can create an account and accept your terms and conditions
After registration, the customer is automatically logged in and redirected to the main page of the store.
If a customer has logged in during his last visit to the store, a "Welcome again!" message will be displayed to him upon entering the store.
If an error occurs during registration (e.g., email busy), the module will display the error message and perform a redirect to the account creation page.
Web robots, including Google's robot, have full access to all data, just like a logged-in user:
- You can advertise your store without fear of having your advertising account blocked
- Content on the homepage and all subpages of the store will still be accessible to web robots
Lightweight .tpl and .css files are responsible for the appearance of the login POP-UP, which you can quickly customize according to your needs. By default, the module adapts the appearance to the template used.
- Quickly enable/disable the module
- Modify the content of the email sent after creating an account in the store
- Text visible above the registration form
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.