What is PrestaShop Multistore?
Multistore is a standard feature of PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and 8.x and you can enable it in your store admin panel.
Multistore is one PrestaShop installation and one admin panel from which you can operate multiple standalone or related online stores. Each store in Multistore can have its own or shared domain, template, products and configuration and content added in modules. You can configure PrestaShop elements for multiple stores in Multistore at the same time or for each store independently.
For the customer, each Multistore store is a separate online store. Orders from all Multistore stores go to one Back-Office panel.
All our modules work with PrestaShop Multistore.
Multistore support is an additional fee and you can buy it right away with the module or later, at any time you buy this product.
- Without Multistore support, our modules work with only one PrestaShop Multistore.
- With Multistore support, you can configure the module independently in each Multistore store or globally for all stores.
- You can buy Multistore support right away with the module or later, at any time.
You can assign 1 purchased Multistore support to 1 any module in your account:
- Make sure your account has the module you want Multistore to work with.
- Buy Multistore Support.
- Go to your Account and assign the purchased Multistore Support to the module.
- The module in your store will automatically detect the purchase and start working in PrestaShop Multistore. Optionally, you can download the module from my account and reinstall it in your store.
In case of problems, open a ticket on HelpDesk.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.