EU Invoice You will receive PDF invoice right after payment
PrestaShop and server performance audit
Probably the most valuable audit you have ever dealt with
The ordered audit is the result of more than a decade of eCommerce experience, KNOW-HOW essence and erudition at the highest level. The values provided will help you prepare your server and store to handle any amount of traffic.
All analyzed parameters have a direct impact on the stability and speed of your store. As part of this service, an experienced programmer will examine the key elements of the store, modules, server and database.
What will you receive?
You will receive the completed audit in a PDF file. In the document you will find a technical description of the state of your store and server, supplemented with specific examples, links and screenshots. We list and explain the problems, errors and slowdowns found. For each point you will get specific recommendations.
Your experience with PrestaShop will improve
Implementing the recommendations from the auditwill raise your PrestaShop scores to as high as 99/100 points in Page Speed, Lighthouse and GTMetrix tests. The speed and security of your store, databases and server will also be raised.
After purchasing the service
Create a ticket on helpdesk.prestashow.pl. Describe your experience with the operation of the store and server. Indicate the elements and operations to which we should pay special attention. If your store uses non-standard solutions, prepare a detailed description of them.
Scope of the audit
- Server and its components
- Index analysis
- Cleansing from unnecessary entries
- Checking the tables and indexing of the database
- Result in performance tests Page Speed, Lighthouse, GTMetrix
- Number and quality of core-database queries
- Size of responses sent
- Cache of queries to the database from modules
- Analysis of installed modules
- Cache of filters and search engine
- Graphics, images and loading delay
- Script optimization
- Integrations with external portals, pixels, tags, etc.
- Quality and errors in the source code of the store, override and modules
- Analysis of unused scripts and template components, such as fonts
- Updating PrestaShop and installed modules
Implementation of the audit
If you decide to have the audit recommendations implemented by our team, you will receive a 5% discount on the complete work.
- Audit implementation time: up to 10 working days.
- Payment: in advance - buy this service.
No entries yet.