Managing invoices in PrestaShop
Save time and reduce costs with in-store invoicing. Be independent and conveniently generate all types of sales documents in accordance with current tax laws.
Automatic generation and transmission of sales documents will free you from repetitive duties and keep your documents in order.
By using this module you can dispense with external tools and integrations for accounting. This module generates correct invoices for domestic and international sales, for orders in your store, as well as invoices issued "offhand".
With the module you are self-sufficient and safe, because the module works in your store and does not send any data outside.
Support for all types of invoices.
Our module will free you from complicated accounting topics. Issue corrections and returns in one click. Don't worry about currency conversions or different VAT rates. The generated documents are clear, the data are logically arranged and the accounts are correct:
- VAT free invoice - entrepreneurs exempt from VAT - non VAT payers. If you are not a VAT payer, i.e. you sell goods or services without VAT, the module will allow you to disable VAT handling on invoices. All types of invoices will be then issued with amounts to be paid, without division into net / vat / gross.
- Named Invoice. VAT invoice for private customers, not running business activity. Instead of VAT / tax number it contains the name and surname of the buyer. You issue it instead of receipt.
- VAT Invoice. Products and services sales invoice for companies from Poland and abroad.
- Proforma invoice. Instead of invoice number it says "PROFORMA". You will issue it before payment, e.g. for orders with bank transfer.
- Duplicate Invoice. Invoice with "DUPLIKAT" and date of duplicate. Data on the duplicate does not change with respect to the VAT/name Invoice.
- Correction Invoice. It contains data BEFORE and AFTER the changes. Allows changing issuer and recipient data, dates, and products and services. Includes discounts (multiple invoices) and delivery charges in a smart and compliant way.
- Invoice Return. Adjustment invoice with full return of products and services. You can flexibly manage e.g. delivery costs on it.
In the module you can filter and search issued invoices without reloading the page, even if there are tens of thousands of invoices. Quick and clear.
Access to invoices in key areas of the store
- For admin - invoice settings and list of generated invoices in the module and the "Invoices" section of the preview and order page.
- For the customer - the "My invoices" tab in My Account
Assign the type of generated invoice to the order status. The module will automatically generate a given type of invoice, if the order in the store gets the appropriate status, for example:
- Order status "Pending payment" - Proforma invoice
- Payment accepted" status - VAT or Name Invoice
- Return" status - Return Invoice.
You can disable automatic invoice generation for orders and only generate them manually. This is a good way to test the module before you officially enable it.
You can generate invoices for orders made before installing this module.
The generated invoice can be available to you, your customer and your accountant:
- You can enable sending of invoices to admin and client emails
- You can specify additional emails to which invoices will be sent (e.g. to your accountant)
- At the end of the month, generate a summary of invoices and forward it to your accountant via email
Safety and accuracy of data
The module does not interfere with the data of customers, products and orders in your store. The only interference in the data of orders in the store occurs in the case of generating an Adjustment Invoice with a change in the method of shipment - the module also changes the shipment in the order.
- Thanks to regular cooperation with many accounting offices
- and thanks to the fact that we have been invoicing prestashow.pl sales from the very beginning
- we can guarantee that the module's performance, accuracy of invoices and planned improvements will satisfy every PrestaShop owner.
The content of the invoices generated by the module including price, tax, currency, GTU code and date conversion is accepted by accounting software (list of software at the end of the description) and accounting offices.
The moduleintroduces to PrestaShop corrections concerning incorrect calculation of discounts, net / gross amounts and skipping pennies.
We are constantly developing the module, responding to all accounting changes and custom user needs.
Custom invoice numbering
The module will allow you to continue your existing numbering. Set your own numbering for each type of invoice. Take advantage of the interactive variables: YEAR, MONTH, DAY and INVOICE NUMBER. You can also use any characters, letters and numbers.
Editing of data on the invoice
- Invoices generated for orders. If there are changes in the order, for example in items, quantities or amounts - you can generate a correction invoice. The correction invoice takes into account the changes <before and after> and will be generated automatically or manually to the changed order.
- Manually generated invoices can be edited at any time and without any restrictions.
- You can also manually generate an invoice correction.
PrestaShop Paragon or Invoice
If you enable the "Invoice or Receipt" option, then a field will appear in the order process for the customer to choose "Document to Order: Paragon / Invoice". Information about the document selected by the customer will appear in the order details in the back-office.
- Receipt - for orders with this option no documents will be generated or a named invoice will be generated
- Invoice - for orders with this option, invoices will be generated according to how you configure the module.
- You do not need to issue receipts. Orders from private persons can be invoiced with named invoices, i.e. invoices for the name of the buyer.
- You don't have to send invoices in a package! Just send them by e-mail or make them available for download in My Client Account.
- Invoices will be delivered to the accounting department in one collective file, which will speed up their entry into the accounting software and settlement.
- You will do all these things with this module.
In our blog post we explain in what circumstances you can benefit from the exemption from the obligation to record sales using a fiscal cash register.
International sales support
Invoices support all currencies available in your store. Generated by the module invoices are in the currency of the order and have a summary of the currency conversion, e.g. EUR to PLN with the exchange rate.
If you sell products with different VAT rates, information about the rates along with a summary of all tax rates appearing in the order will be placed on the invoice.
Invoices issued for entities from Poland are in Polish language, and for entities from outside Poland - in English.
Manual invoice generation
This module will help you handle sales coming from other sales channels (telephone, e-mail, stationary sales). When issuing invoices manually, you can choose recipients and products from your store ( autocomplete function) or provide any data by completing the fields yourself.
Improvements that will fully automate you
- Tag products with GTU codes. If you sell products that require GTU marking, thanks to the module you will be able to mark products with GTU codes individually or in bulk, e.g. by category. GTU codes will be used for export to accounting programs. You can also enable GTU display on invoices.
- Mark invoices with procedures. After generating invoices, if your industry requires it, you will be able to mark invoices with procedures. The procedures will be exported for your accounting programs.
- Limit amount for Split Payment. Enable this option to have the module add split payment information on the invoice. You can set the amount for SP in the module.
- Secure invoicing at the turn of the month. Enable the function that aligns the order date with the payment date.
- VAT rate for shipping / delivery. The module uses the VAT rate that is assigned to the selected carrier when placing the order.
- Multiple adjustment support. You can issue multiple corrections for one order. Subsequent adjustments shall take into account the remaining items and discounts in the order after previous adjustments, so you can make returns without losing on discounts and deliveries.
- Smart handling of discounts and deliveries on an invoice. PrestaShop assigns discounts for the entire order. Our module makes sure that corrections do not generate losses on your account. Discounts on the invoice are broken down into rates and items so that the discount in the return will be fairly taken into account for many adjustment invoices for the order.
- Non-taxpayers support. If you run business as non-taxpayer, the module will allow you to correctly generate invoices for orders and manual invoices without VAT rates.
- Comment to the order - enter it manually or download comments from the order
- Tax, recipient and shipping addresses
- Automatic fix for skipping pennies. PrestaShop has been experiencing the problem of skipping pennies generated by rounding issues for years. Our module solves this problem.
- Split payment. If a customer pays an order in part, a partial payment information will appear on the invoice, e.g. "Paid 150 PLN of 300 PLN".
Multistore and multi-language support
Your invoices can be generated independently for all stores in Multistore. You can set up an independent invoice issuer for each store.
You can translate all phrases on generated invoices to languages enabled in your store. By default, the module is fully translated into Polish and English.
The module can send you notifications about generated invoices along with PDF files to the emails specified in the configuration of the module, e.g. to you or to the accounting department. The module can also send a PDF invoice to the customer of the store, immediately after it is generated.
Sales statistics on the Dashboard
Sales statistics in PrestaShop only work when the default PrestaShop proforma invoices are enabled. You do not need to generate them anymore if you use our module. You can disable the default PrestaShop invoices after installing the module. PShowInvoicesExtender fully integrates with Presta's statistics modules so that the graphs and sales summaries on the Dashboard and back-office will show your real sales. Every penny :-)
Disable access to invoices for customers
If you want to test the module but not share the generated invoices with your customers - disable automatic emailing of invoices and disable access to the invoice tab in My Account. Familiarize yourself with the documents generated for sales in your store, adjust their appearance, numbering, etc. You can enable access to customer invoices at any time.
The .tpl file, on the basis of which PDF files are generated, is responsible for the invoice appearance. You can freely edit the appearance of documents issued by the module.
In the module configuration, you can upload a logo, set up invoice issuer data and enable additional fields.
Export invoices to CSV and PDF
This module allows you to export sales statements and invoices.
- Invoice type
- Date from-to
- Excel statement (CSV)
- Invoices in PDF format (ZIP package with invoices)
E.g. a file with 5,000 invoices is generated in 10 sec.
Integration with accounting programs
Ask your accountant about the possibility to deliver sales in a file. If your accounting office software supports CSV format - just send at the end of the month a CSV file generated with our module to your accounting. Our module works with Accounting Converters. After uploading the CSV statement to the converter, you will be able to convert it to the format of accounting software:
- Rewizor / Rachmistrz
- Symfonia FK / 50c
- Symfonia KPiR
- WAPRO Fakir / Kaper
- Mała Księgowość Rzeczpospolitej
- Finka FK / KPR
- DGCS System
- Streamsoft Prestiż
- Super Tax Book
- Conversion to JPK_FA
Validation of NIP / VAT number correctness
Orders, especially foreign ones, with incorrectly filled NIP / VAT / Company Number can generate loss by wrongly calculated tax to the order. You can eliminate this problem by validating the tax number provided by the customer in mf.gov.pl, VIES, VatApp and GOV.UK databases. To automate the tax number validation process check out our Tax Number Validationmodule for PrestaShop. The validation module works in conjunction with the invoice module.
Coming soon to the module
If you missed a feature - check out the changelog and demo store. Contact us if you want to extend the module with new functionality.