With Feeder you will generate XML files that will integrate your PrestaShop store with external sales portals.
- The module will map the state of your product catalog and combinations in XML with 100% accuracy.
- In the module you will find ready integrations with sales portals, price comparison sites and marketplace.
- The module will allow you to manipulate the data in the XML feed: add, modify and delete information about products and combinations.
What is an XML feed? Read about it on our blog.
In the module you will find ready-made XML integrations. You can customize each integration.
Google Merchant Center and Google Ads
Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Ads
Feed XML with all product information
XML Feed with all information about combinations
Wizard of your own XML feeds
You can modify and expand the XML integrations that are in the module.
It will take you 30 minutes to learn about the module and configure XML exports, and you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on the HelpDesk.
If you haven't found a ready-made XML integration in the module, or you need an XML feed tailored to your individual needs, then you can create an XML feed yourself - duplicating one of the ready-made integrations or creating a new integration from scratch.
Flexible XML modifications
Thanks to unlimited possibilities in XML creation, you can prepare files according to your own standards, with any structure and content.
No integration limits
There are no limits in the module on the number of feeds you can create.
Feeder can export any data about products, combinations and customers from the store to XML.
The wizard will guide you through the process of structuring, selecting and modifying the data to be included in the XML feed.
Examples of feeds you can create in the module:
- Feed for quick updates containing only codes, stocks and prices
- Feed with all data describing the products in your store, including features, attributes and combinations.
- Feed with selected products on which you will apply an additional markup or discount
- Feed tailored to a specific advertising account
Edit the data that goes into the XML
You can modify all product data before it goes to the XML file. Use Search and Replace and Regular Expressions (regex) options .
You can create import conditions to filter the product and data you want to export.
You can add your own values to the feeds, such as shipping costs, tags, countries available for delivery and more. The module does not set any restrictions.
Extra export capabilities
Feeder will give you the ability to create XML files with any structure, tags, namespaces....
You can prepare custom feeds for recipients and marketplaces that require a custom file structure on your own or with our HelpDesk help.
There are predefined categories in ready-made integrations (e.g. Ceneo, Merchant Center) - you can perform category mapping from your store to categories in an external service.
Export features, attributes and combinations
Thanks to smart export fields, you will put selected or all features, attributes and combinations of your products in your feed in a few clicks. In a variety of ways - tailored to the recipient so they can read them comfortably.
Support for multiple languages and currencies
When configuring your feed, you can choose the export language and the currency in which prices will be exported.
Feeder can export huge databases and quickly generate multiple XML files.
The speed depends on the power of the server and ranges from 50 to 300 products / 1 second.
- The XML files you use are generated automatically in the background and do not strain the server and database resources.
- In the feed settings you can set the time after which a given file will be refreshed and replenished with current data from the store.
- Each file has its own CRON link, which you connect in the server configuration.
Feeder supports exporting complete information about your store's customers to XML.
The module works with PrestaShop Multistore - you can generate feeds independently for each of your stores. Multistore support for this module is an additional fee,
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
Poprowadź bloga również w swoim sklepie
No entries yet.