You can add additional tabs or sections to a product page in bulk for multiple products or individually, in editing a specific product.
Sections and tabs
- PrestaShop 1.6 in the standard template has sections (one below the other)
- PrestaShop 1.7 and 8.0 in the standard template have tabs (switching between tabs)
Our module adapts to PrestaShop standard and your template. Nothing prevents you from turning sections into tabs and vice versa. Such a change may require editing the template. If necessary, take advantage of our help on HelpDesk.
For each bookmark, you can choose the content you want it to display:
- Your own content, images, tables (flexible WYSWIG editor)
- List of product features
- Long description of the product
- CMS page content
- Content (hook) of another module, such as a newsletter or blog post
Using the PrestaShop Importer module, you can import and update data from CSV files, XML files and from the API in tabs created with this module.
With the module you will add in bulk any content, size tables, list of parameters, features, sizes, FAQs, warranty or returns information. Bulk bookmark associated with multiple products is easy to manage and edit.
Quickly add a bookmark to a product
- Add an additional tab individually in the product edit or in bulk in the module settings.
- Choose what content you want to display in the bookmark or create your own content.
- The pages of the indicated products will display additional bookmarks from now on.
- Edit the content of the created bookmark and the changes will be visible in all related products.
You can use common bookmarks for example for:
- Size tables
- Composition or allergen tables
- Warranty, delivery, license or return information
- Additional information and descriptions
- Frequently asked questions
- Additional galleries, photos and blog posts
If the selected manufacturer changes, for example, the size chart or warranty time - with a few clicks you will be able to update the bookmarks on multiple product pages.
You can bulk link bookmarks to products:
- By category
- By manufacturer
- Manually indicate multiple products at once (autocomplete)
- In product editing
If you create multiple bookmarks for a single product, you will be able to determine their order by Drag & Drop, dragging them in the list of bookmarks in the module.
You can configure a bookmark to be displayed at the end of a long product description. Such a bookmark will not be displayed among bookmarks, and its content will be added to the end of the associated product description.
Attaching additional content to the end of the product description in some templates is a better-looking alternative.
You can use the module to reorganize the position of the long description and the list of product features.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.