- Collect reviews in your online store
- Adding reviews in My Account
- Photos from customers
- Reviews on the product page
- Email notifications and in My Account
- Community rating - usefulness of opinions
- Reward every opinion given
- Get feedback for old orders
- Management and settings
- Migrate reviews from your old module
- Achieve more
1.6 1.7 8.0
PRO Support We guarantee that our module will work in your store
EU Invoice You will receive PDF invoice right after payment
Collect reviews in your online store
This module will automate the process of getting reviews and product images from your store's customers. The process of getting reviews is designed to involve your time as little as possible. You save time, and the module builds trust in your store by communicating with customers in a friendly way.
Maintain independence. The opinions collected will be your property, will be available in your store and you can use them for any marketing and sales purposes.
According to a 2021 study commissioned by the OCCP, 93% of online shoppers are guided by product reviews posted by other consumers.
Omnibus directive compliant module
The Omnibus Directive is European in scope and requires the owner of an online store to inform customers about how it verifies the authenticity of the opinions it collects.
The module presents reviews transparently: it informs you about the methodology of collecting reviews (you can edit the content in the module's settings), and each review is linked to an order and the store's customer account (for your review) - in compliance with the Omnibus Directive and RODO/GDPR.
Adding reviews in My Account
In My Account, the customer will find the Feedback and Comments tab. In the tab, the module informs the customer about the possibility and benefits of issuing reviews of purchased products.
- List of purchased products waiting for issuing opinions
- List of issued opinions
- Information on prizes to be won
- Information about prizes to be won
In the settings of the module you can enable the possibility of 1-time editing of opinions by the customer.
Photos from customers
For each opinion, the customer can optionally attach photos of products, which he received in an order from your store.
The module optimizes the photos uploaded by users.
In the module settings, you can enable an additional reward for each photo and set the maximum number of photos allowed. You can moderate the photos attached by customers in the module settings
Reviews on the product page
Customers who have purchased from your store will be able to leave feedback on the products they ordered. The feedback consists of:
- Rating (up to 5 stars)
- The content of the opinion
- Optional pictures of purchased products
Reviews and product ratings are displayed on the product page. The rating is also displayed on the product list.
Email notifications and in My Account
The module sends automatic email notifications using PrestaShop email settings. The emails sent by the module are well-designed, but there's nothing wrong with editing their content and appearance through .tpl files.
Available notification methods:
- After purchase - with a request for feedback
- About pending feedback and available rewards.
- In My Customer Account about pending reviews.
In the settings you can set the number of days after which email notifications will be sent out.
Community rating - usefulness of opinions
Customers of your store can vote YES or NO next to each review that appears in your store. Useful reviews with an overwhelming number of YES votes will appear higher in the list of reviews. Community rating builds trust, which speeds up the decision-making process when shopping and increases conversions.
Reward every opinion given
Rewarding the customer is optional. You can enable the rewards feature in the module's settings or collect reviews without rewards.
- Reward points for each issued opinion
- Point reward for each attached photo
The points collected for reviews and attached photos can be exchanged by the customer for a discount voucher.
Integration with PShowLoyalty module
If you use the Loyalty Program module (PShowLoyalty) in your store, the customer's points for reviews will be collected on the balance of the loyalty module.
In PShowLoyalty, the customer can exchange the collected points for:
- Exclusive Products available only to Loyalty Program participants
- Discount voucher of any value
- Purchases for points
- Exchange for free delivery
PShowLoyalty module has a number of interesting features that engage customers to buy again and recommend your products.
Get feedback for old orders
Send email notifications to customers who have completed orders in the past. Regardless of the number of orders, each customer will receive only 1 email with a summary of purchased products, pending reviews and rewards to be claimed.
The module optimally manages the queue of emails so that your hosting and mail server can handle very large volumes.
Management and settings
- Search, filter and view reviews and attached images
- You can accept reviews manually or they can appear automatically.
- Enable a customer to edit reviews once
- You can write a reply to each opinion, which will be visible below the opinion. You can edit the answer to the opinion at any time.
- Opinion statistics on the "Feedback and comments" button in My Account
- Enable community rating
- Set the maximum number of photos a customer can attach to an opinion
- Configure email notifications
- Enable customer name anonymization(GDPR/RODO)
Migrate reviews from your old module
If you are using the default comments module in your PrestaShop 1.6, 1.7 or 8.0 store, you will be able to migrate all comments and ratings to our module with 1 click.
Integration with Loyalty Program
The customer collected points for the reviews and attached photos can collect on the balance in the Loyalty Program module - rewards for activity and purchases. The feedback module and the Loyalty Program module work together.
Integration with Facebook reviews
Description will appear soon...
Integration with Google Business reviews
Description will appear soon...
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.