THE RIGHT TO USE THE SELLER'S WORKS (LICENSE)
Shortcut (for the lazy):
- You can use the module without time limit in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 store.
- You will assign the module to the domain by yourself after logging into your Account in prestashow.pl store.
- You can also use the module in a test store: dev.domena.pl, test.domena.pl, beta.domena.pl.
- If the module supports PrestaShop Multistore - assign only the main domain of the store to the license.
- Installation of the module on several different domains (excluding Multistore) = license violation.
- Changing the domain for the license is possible. To do this, please contact us at [email protected]
- You can modify the source code of modules in tpl and css files .
- Modifying the core module will void the warranty.
PrestaShow modules license
(1) Installation and use of the Product is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions, including, in particular, payment due for the Product. Lack of acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and lack of payment prevents installation and use of the Product.
(2) The subject of the License Agreement may be the Products available at prestashow.pl. Available Products are indicated to the Customer within the Online Store.
(3) For the avoidance of any doubt, the Vendor indicates that the granting of the License and its scope is intended to allow the Customer to use the Product only for its own business purposes, that is, the operation of the Online Store by the Customer. This means that outside of this scope, the Customer is not entitled to market, lend or lease the original or copies of the Copyrighted Product. One Product may be used by one Customer in one Customer's Online Store on one Internet domain, which does not limit the Seller's right to grant further Licenses to other Customers for the same Product or to the same Customer for another Online Store.
3.1 The Product for which the License is granted has security features based on the collection of data (including but not limited to IP address) related to the installation and use of the Product.
(4) The Seller does not guarantee that the Product is error-free or that the Customer will be able to operate the Product without problems or interference.
(5) Copyrights and intellectual property rights to the Product as a whole and its individual elements, including content, graphics, works, designs and marks available within it, belong to the Seller or other authorized third parties and are protected by the Copyright Law and other provisions of generally applicable law. The protection granted to the Product covers all forms of its expression.
6 The structure, organization and source code of the Product are valuable trade secrets of the Seller and its suppliers. The Product is also protected by Copyright Law and by applicable international agreements. The Product is to be treated like any other work subject to copyright protection. The Customer has the right to copy the Product only within one Customer's Online Store. The Seller is not responsible for modifications made by the Customer. The Seller shall not be liable if the source code of the Product has been modified by third parties, for the operation of the Product or the inability to update the Product. The Customer agrees not to increase the functionality of the Product except as permitted by mandatory laws. Trademarks must be used in accordance with applicable laws.
7 The subject of the License Agreement is to grant the Customer a non-exclusive, territorially unlimited and non-transferable license to use the Product under the terms and conditions described herein. The license also includes any updates, modified versions, patches, additions and copies of the Product. Use of the Product means, but is not limited to, accessing, installing, uploading, copying or otherwise obtaining any benefit from the Product.
(8) The License shall be granted upon the commencement of the Customer's use of the Product, but not before the Customer has made full payment for the granting of the License for the Product. The condition for using the Product is accepting the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions and making the required payment, failure to accept and make the payment prevents the use of the Product.
(9) The use of the Product (granting of the License) is subject to payment.
10. the License does not authorize lending, leasing, sublicensing and lending of the Product. The License is granted only to the Customer and only such Customer is authorized to use the Product within the scope of these Terms and Conditions.
(11 ) Within the scope of the License granted, the Customer shall be entitled to use the Product in a manner consistent with its intended use, with the concluded License Agreement, these Terms and Conditions, and in a manner consistent with the law and good morals, bearing in mind respect for the personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property rights of the Seller and third parties in the following fields of exploitation: (1) the Customer shall be entitled to install the Product in one Customer's Online Store, and (2) the Customer shall be entitled to permanently or temporarily reproduce (the Product in whole or in part for its proper use, in the Customer's Online Store. Any rights other than the above not expressly granted to the Customer are reserved by the Seller, in particular the Customer is not entitled to (1) distribute the Product, including renting the Product or copies thereof; (2) sublicense the Product (including the right to authorize others to use the Product; and (3) market the Product, including lending or renting.
(12) The Customer shall have the option, at any time and without giving any reason, to remove the Product (abandon the use of the Product) by uninstalling it. The deletion of the Product shall not release the Customer from the obligation to pay for the use of the Product or entitle the Customer to receive a refund of the payment made.
(13) The Vendor may terminate the License Agreement with immediate effect in the event that the Customer fails to fulfill or violates its provisions.
(14) The Seller may provide the Customer with updates to the Product. In such case, the Customer will be informed about it by providing the relevant information on the Website. The Customer will be informed each time about the scope of the update and will have the opportunity to download the updated Product. If the Product is an upgrade from a previous version, the Customer must have a valid License for the previous version of the Product in order to legally use the upgraded Product, unless otherwise specified by the Vendor. The upgrade is considered part of the Product and is subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
15 These Terms and Conditions do not grant the Customer any rights related to the Seller's trademarks and service marks.