This module will adapt your PrestaShop store to the regulations necessary to run an online store in compliance with legal obligations in the European Union (GDPR).
Adapt your store to current legal regulations and be prepared for changes that will be needed in the future.
- Create and manage regulations and consents in your online store.
- The customer will have access to all their consents with the ability to edit and withdraw them.
- The customer has the ability to retrieve all their data collected in your store.
- Customer can edit their data or request deletion of their account.
With the module you can manage formal communication with customers and administrators in a convenient and transparent way.
The module will allow you to manage any number of regulations, consents and terms and conditions in your PrestaShop store.
With the module, keeping the workflow in the store and managing customer data is done in accordance with the legal requirements and directives of GDPR.
Logged-in customers can manage their data - in My Account they will find all privacy-related tools required by GDPR regulations.
- The customer has access to all the acceptances they have made in your store
- The customer can withdraw any accepted consent.
- The customer can download his data in a CSV file (address data, login data, orders, information about accepted consents and regulations).
- The customer can request deletion of their data. Deletion requests and deletion of customer data manage in the module.
- Privacy policies
- Warranty provisions
- Returns policy
- Subscriptions to mailing lists (newsletters)
- Full age requirement, 18+
The module will allow you to create any number of authorizations, terms and conditions and formal communications, so you can easily fulfill every legal need in your store.
Every formal customer interaction with your store is recorded in the module. This historical data secures your eCommerce business:
- Date and time of acceptance / cancellation
- Version and content of consent along with version and content of attachments
- IP of the customer
With the module you will adapt your store to any current and future requirements you receive, for example, from a lawyer auditing your store.
You can associate consent with customer account registration, purchases, newsletters, contests, CMS pages or other pages of your store. You can do the configuration in a flexible way:
- Checkbox to select
- YES / NO switch
- PUP-UP window with content and checkbox or switch
- Formal information, e.g. 'By using the form you agree to data processing.' Such consent is saved without checking the switch.
You can associate messages, consents and regulations with processes in the store
- Link consents to the new customer registration form
- Place consents in the shopping cart in multiple steps or order on one page - cooperation with multiple OPC modules
- Place consent in POP-UP window after entering the store
- Consent integrated with contact form (module can block use of form)
- Consent or information next to Newsletter sign-up box
Place in other places of the store and template
The module allows you to place consents in custom places using Smart-Tags. For each consent created, the module generates a Smart-Tag that you can paste, for example.
- In the content of a CMS page
- In the content of a blog post
- Directly in the .tpl files of the template
If you edit the content of the terms and conditions, the module will examine for the customer to accept the latest terms and conditions again on the next visit to your store.
If the content of the terms and conditions changes - you will have an overview of what version of the terms and conditions your customer accepted.
The versioning process may not be visible to the customer.
For the store admin
The module lists the consents and terms and conditions you have created. You can edit, delete or disable each consent. In addition, in the module you will find:
- List of acceptances - consents accepted by customers
- List of requests to withdraw accepted consents
- List of withdrawn consents - if you have accepted the withdrawal request
- List of requests to delete or anonymize the account
For store customers
In My Account, the customer will find all formal interactions with your store.
- Right to be informed
- The right to retrieve and transfer your data
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to be anonymous
- The right to correct information
- Right to limit processing
- Right to object
- Right to notification
Important information in Back Office - client editing
The module displays a box with a list of the customer's accepted consents on the customer information page in Back Office.
Block shopping if the customer has not accepted the consent.
Support customers without an account (shopping as a guest)
The module logs the consents of customers who are not logged in. If a guest subscribes to the Newsletter - the module logs the email and IP address provided by the guest.
Consent only for new customers
Decide whether the condition should be displayed only to new customers, creating an account
Agree only for old, registered customers
Decide whether the condition or terms and conditions should be displayed to registered customers or only to new customers in the process of registering.
If not accepted, the customer will be logged out of the store
Relationships between consents
Do not show consent X if consent Y has been accepted
PrestaShop Multistore support
You create conditions independently for each store.
Enable email notifications + provide additional email
Compatible with excluded industries (alcohol, erotica)
Allow POP-UP window to close (e.g., of age, 18+, etc.) until page reloads or do not allow POP-UP window to close.
Content and translations
Format consent content freely using WYSWIG editor in all languages enabled in the store. Consent content works with the PrestaShop Translator module.
Adapting your store to comply with legal requirements is an individual matter. Take care of legal consultations as to the content of the consents you will place in your store using this module.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.