Professional Loyalty Program for your online store's customers - multiple opportunities to collect and redeem loyalty points increase the chances of customer return and repeat purchases.
- Points for creating an account
- Points for signing up for a newsletter
- Points for purchases -
- Points for reviews with product photos
- Points that you award manually and for special occasions
- A separate factor for calculating points by
customer group, products, categories and manufacturers.
- Points according to
According to the value of the order.
- Point rules
According to purchasing seniority.
- Rules according to how much the customer
total spent in your store.
- You can exclude products in the promotion
or use other personalization options.
In the module configuration, enable the places where you want to inform the customer about the points to be earned:
- On the product page
- On the product list
- In the shopping cart
- In My Account
All reviews of our services are verified and come from PrestaShow customers. If you want to learn more about how we process feedback, please read our Terms of Service.
Flexible module configuration will allow you to customize the Loyalty Program to fit any idea. Charge points for products, by order value, by total amount spent by the customer. You will be limited only by your imagination.
Points for creating an account
- Creating an account in the store will be rewarded with welcome points, which you set in the module.
- This module works with creating an account using the Google Login module.
Points for signing up for the newsletter Newsletter
Signing up for the newsletter will be rewarded with points that you set in the module.
- The module detects sign-ups with the standard PrestaShop Newsletter module.
- The module will not accrue points repeatedly if the customer unsubscribes and subscribes to the newsletter again.
Points you will give to customers individually
Manually award points with a note, which will be visible in the history of points in the customer's account and in the module. Award extra points to customers individually to appreciate cooperation or alleviate a problem.
You can also hand out points with 1-click to all participants, e.g. to give away a Christmas gift to encourage shopping in your store. Customers will receive an email informing them of the points you have awarded.
Loyalty Program works with our Feedback and Comments module - photos, rewards, notifications
Using both modules, you will be able to set up a point reward for a customer for inserting reviews and attaching photos to reviews of purchased products. The points will appear on the balance of the Loyalty Program module.
The idea of implementing a loyalty program.
In the Loyalty Program module, the values of points collected by customers can depend, among other things, on thresholds of how much the customer has spent in your store in total. The next threshold can be the next level in which the customer collects more points and achieves more and more benefits in gamification.
If you care about badges, orders or fancy names for the next thresholds that a customer can reach, you take care of that with a description with photos/pictures. The module will do the rest - inform the customer about his level and points earned ????
The customer in My Account can exchange the collected points. Points exchanged for a discount voucher or for the purchase of products are marked as settled and remain on the list for archival purposes.
Exchange points for a discount voucher
Enable "Exchange points for discount voucher".
- Exchange points in My Account
- Points exchange panel in the shopping cart
Exchange points for free delivery
The customer can exchange the collected points for free delivery. In the shopping cart or in My Account, the customer can generate a voucher for free delivery if they have enough points in their account.
- Enable "Redeem points for free delivery".
- Enter the value of the delivery in points.
Purchase with points on the product card and in the shopping cart
If the customer is logged in and has enough points on his account, he will be able to exchange points for products in your store. In the module, set, the amount and the number of points the product costs, e.g. 10 PLN + 1500 points.
- Indicate in the module the products available for purchase with points and set their price in points
- On the product page, next to the "Add to cart" button, the "Buy for points" button will appear
Exchange points for products available only to participants
Indicate the products from your PrestaShop catalog that will appear in the Boutique and set their prices in points. Logged-in customers will be able to exchange the accumulated points for products available only in the Boutique.
- You can include products and combinations in the Boutique. For each combination you can enter the price in points.
- Optionally, you can increase the price of the product in points by an additional amount, e.g. EUR 1 + 2000 points.
In the Boutique you can place products that are invisible in your store (disabled).
Products in the boutique will be visible only to Loyalty Program members.
Boutique products are added to the shopping cart and ordered in the same way as other products in your store.
A customer can have classic products and products for points in the shopping cart at the same time.
The customer has access to all information about the loyalty program in 1 place. You can customize the look by editing the module's lightweight .tpl and .css files.
Points are calculated according to the exchange rate in relation to the main currency of the store. If the exchange rate is 4 PLN = 1 EUR, a customer who shops for 40 PLN will receive the same number of points as a customer who shops for 10 EUR.
All content in the module is translated in PL, EN, ES, DE, IT, FR and you can translate it in other languages enabled in your store.
The module sends emails to customers with information about the accrual of new points and about the possibility of exchanging the collected points.
- The module has a mechanism to import points from a CSV file. The CSV file should have columns: Customer ID and number of points
- The module has a system to migrate points from the standard PrestaShop Loyalty module.
- You can add additional points to customers during the migration.
Points on net / gross amount
Accrual of points on the net / gross price of the order
Points expiration time
You can enable points expiration. The customer will first use the points that are closest to the expiration date.
Minimum number of points
The minimum number of points that can be redeemed
Exclusion of promotions
Exclusion of products in promotion in the process of accruing points
Handling purchases as a guest
Disable the accrual of points for "Order as a guest" - a customer who places an order as a guest and then creates an account will not have access to the points he/she may have earned guest orders.
Validity time of points
In the module, you can specify the expiration time of points, after which they will expire. The module will send an email to the customer reminding him of the expiration time of the points.
Order statuses for which points will be automatically charged
Welcome page in the Loyalty Program tab in My Account.
Acceptance of consent before joining the program
Optional Consent for mandatory acceptance before joining the Loyalty Program
Leaving the Loyalty Program
Ability to leave the Loyalty Program at any time
Exclusion of products from exchange for points
Exclusion: points can only be used to purchase products from selected categories
Full support for PrestaShop Multistore. Multistore support for this module is an additional fee.
Live points recalculation
Automatic recalculation of points after changing the number of products in the shopping cart
Log history of points acquisition and exchange
The module logs all operations of accrual and exchange of points. Details of each operation can be found in the module.
Maximum of 1 voucher at a time
Possibility to use only 1 voucher for points during 1 order
Do you have an idea?
You can order any customized modification of the module.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.