- Returning customers are the best!
- Rules for calculating loyalty points
- Customers like simple Loyalty Programs
- Points for creating an account
- Points for signing up for the newsletter
- Points for feedback, reviews and product photos
- Points you give out manually
- Migrate points from your old loyalty program
- Ways to exchange collected points
- Email notifications
- Additional features
PRO Support We guarantee that our module will work in your store
EU Invoice You will receive PDF invoice right after payment
Returning customers are the best!
Your customers can collect points for activity in the store and for completed purchases. They will return to your store if they can redeem the points they earn, for example, for exclusive products available only to Loyalty Program participants.
- Points for purchases
- Points for creating an account
- Points for signing up for the Newsletter
- Points that you will manually award to a customer
- Points for leaving feedback, comments and reviews (PShowTrustedReviews module required)
Rules for calculating loyalty points
Products have different margins. The higher the margin, the more points you can offer to the customer. You can set a global rule for the catalog or set rules for awarding points precisely - by category, product, or manufacturer.
With a few clicks you can create Points Accrual Rules such as "2x more points for purchases from XYZ category".
You can configure the number of points to be earned:
- Globally for the entire catalog, according to one common rule
- Individually, for example, by category, manufacturer or single product
- You can enable exclusion of products in the promotion and other options (see description below)
Customers like simple Loyalty Programs
In the module configuration, enable the places where you want to inform the customer about the points to be earned:
- On the product page
- In the Cart - the total points to be earned for the entire cart
- In My Account - on the "Loyalty Program" buton.
Points for creating an account
Creating an account in the store will be rewarded with welcome points, which you set in the module. This module works with creating an account using the Google Login module.
Points for signing up for the newsletter
Signing up for the newsletter will be rewarded with points that you set in the module.
- The module works with the default PrestaShop newsletter module.
- The module will not accrue points repeatedly if the customer unsubscribes and subscribes to the newsletter again.
Points for feedback, reviews and product photos
This module works in conjunction with our Reviews and Comments - Photos, Rewards, Notifications module. Using both modules, you will be able to set up a point reward for a customer for inserting reviews and attaching photos to reviews of purchased products.
Points you give out manually
Describe the points you give out manually with a note, which will be visible in the history of points in the customer's account and in the module. Award extra points to customers individually to appreciate cooperation or alleviate a problem. You can also give 1-click points to all participants to distribute a gift for Christmas. Customers will receive an email informing them of the points awarded.
Migrate points from your old loyalty program
You can enable one-time migration of points collected by your customers in the standard PrestaShop Loyalty module. The migrated points will appear in the points history with an appropriate description and date. You can add additional points to your customers during the migration.
Ways to exchange collected points
The customer in My Account can exchange the collected points. Points exchanged for a voucher or for products are marked as settled and remain on the list for archival purposes.
Exchange points - for a discount voucher
- Enable "Exchange points for a discount voucher".
- The customer in My Account can exchange the collected points for a discount voucher
Exchange points - shopping for points
If the customer is logged in and has enough points in his account, he will be able to exchange points for products in your store. In the module, set, the amount and the number of points that the product costs, e.g. 10 PLN + 1500 points.
- Enable "Shopping for points".
- In the module, indicate the products available for purchase for points and set their price in points
- On the product page, next to the "Add to cart" button, the "Buy for points" button will appear
Exchange points for free delivery
The customer can exchange the collected points for free delivery. In the shopping cart or in My Account, the customer can generate a coupon for free delivery if he has enough points in his account.
- Enable "Redeem points for free delivery".
- Enter the value of the delivery in points.
Exchange points in the boutique
Indicate the products from your PrestaShop catalog that will appear in the Boutique and enter their prices in points. Logged-in customers will be able to exchange their accumulated points for products from the Boutique.
- You can place products and combinations in the Boutique. You can enter the price in points for each combination.
- You can increase the price in points by an additional amount, such as 1 PLN + 2000 points.
Boutique products are added to the cart and ordered in the same way as other products in your store. A customer can have regular products and boutique products in the cart at the same time.
Create a Premium Boutique
In the Boutique you can place products that are invisible in your store - they will be visible only in the Boutique.
Points are converted according to the exchange rate in relation to the main currency of the store. If the exchange rate is 4 PLN = 1 EUR, a customer who shops for 40 PLN will receive the same number of points as a customer who shops for 10 EUR.
You can translate all content in the module in the languages enabled in your store.
The module sends emails to the customer with information about the accumulation of new points and about the possibilities to exchange the collected points.
- Accrual of points on the net / gross price of the order
- Validity time of points
- Minimum number of points that can be redeemed
- Exclusion of products in promotion in the process of charging points
- Automatic recalculation of points after changing the number of products in the basket
- Possibility to use only 1 voucher during 1 order
- Order statuses for which points will be automatically credited
- Welcome page in the Loyalty Program tab in My Account
- Optional Consent for mandatory approval before joining the Loyalty Program
- Disable points accrual for "Order as a guest" - a customer who places an order as a guest and then creates an account will not have access to the points he/she may have earned guest orders.
- The module logs all operations of accrual and exchange of points. You can find the details of each operation in the module.
- Full support for PrestaShop Multistore
- Extra points for payment by classic bank transfer
- Integration of the common points account with the Affiliate Program module (PShowReferrers)
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.
Patryk - moduł opinii na pewno pojawi się w naszym sklepie. Będzie zintegrowany z modułem lojalnościowym :-)