If you run your store in several language versions, with this module you will prepare a customized catalog offer for each of the supported markets. This module will allow you to associate products with selected language versions of your store. Products associated with a language will be displayed for customers using only the given language of the store.
All products in your store are available by default in all language versions enabled in PrestaShop. When you assign a product to a language, that product will only be available to customers using that language.
To bind a product to languages, install this module and then go to edit the product you want to bind to the language(s). The field by which you will link the product to languages is located on the bottom bar, next to the Save, Preview Changes, etc. buttons:
Selects "Visibility by languages" and then select the languages in which you want the product to be visible. The change does not require saving the product - the saving is done independently of other product changes, which will speed up your work with products.
To view products visible in given languages in bulk, use the filter field available in the list of products in your catalog. Using the filter field in your PrestaShop catalog, select the languages for which you want to view products:
This module works with PrestaShop Domain Manager, which will allow you to link languages to additional regional domains, such as twojadomena.pl, twojadomena.co.uk, twojadomena.cz.
Your store will appear in foreign search results as independent stores. Domain Manager is an alternative to Multistore.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.