PrestaShop Translator module for store translation uses the neural networks of Translator DeepL.
- Automatic translation of the store in multiple languages.
- Translation of current changes in the store.
- Select the elements you want to translate or translate in bulk.
- Your own glossary, with which you adapt translations to different communication styles and specialized terminology.
Translations made by the module will positively affect the SEO quality of the store in foreign search results.
The neural networks of DeepL are able to pick up nuances and reproduce them in the translation in a way not seen in competing services. It is DeepL that breaks the quality records in the field of machine translation.
Translator DeepL API allows you to translate 500,000 characters per month for free. Free character package renews every month. If you want to translate more than half a million free characters per month, use the paid package DeepL API Pro.
- Log on to DeepL and select the free DeepL API or the paid DeepL API Pro.
- Copy your API KEY and paste it into the module.
- In DeepL API Pro you are billed for the number of characters used (about 20 EUR per 1,000,000 characters).
- You can cancel DeepL API Pro at any time and continue using the free package, which renews monthly.
Edit content throughout the store in 1 language. The module will take care of translating the content you enter into the other languages.
After editing any field, click the "Translate to other languages" button. Translator will automatically translate the entered content into all languages included in the store.
The translation module saves in your store - you can modify it later using the standard translation mechanism in PrestaShop.
After installing the module, you can start with mass translation of your store's content.
Select the source and target languages, and then indicate the store elements you want to translate.
- The translation engine takes into account the formatting of the text and the HTML and CSS code that is in the translated fields.
- Translate product and category descriptions and names, features, attributes, combinations, CMS pages, tags, friendly URLs, SEO and much more....
- Translates phrases in the store template and in installed modules.
- Translates names of discount codes, order statuses and other content in Back Office settings
- The translation module saves in your store - you can modify them later using the standard translation mechanism in PrestaShop.
- If you want to manually translate, for example, product names and friendly URLs, then you can skip their mass translation
- You can exclude content at the creation or editing stage. Embrace the content with translate="no" tag or class="notranslate" (as in CSS). You can use this to omit proper names or quotes.
- The module will allow you to translate all or only the indicated content in your PrestaShop store.
- You can skip the translation of already translated content
You can enable the glossary function in the module. With glossaries, you can create preferred translations of words and phrases to adapt automatic translations to different communication styles and specialized terminology.
Each glossary must contain at least one entry containing the term in the source language and its translation in the target language.
The module will use your glossaries in automatic translations with the translator DeepL.
We chose DeepL for its context selection and translation precision. The module will detect the languages enabled in your store and link them to DeepL Translators.
- English (American)
- English (British)
- Chinese (simplified)
- Norwegian (Bokmål)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
Backup your store and database before launching your first translation!
- Back Office > "Localization settings" > Enable additional languages and import settings (date format, taxes, etc.).
- Go to the PrestaShop Translator module and indicate the source languages from which translations are to be taken and the target language (e.g. Polish -> Czech).
- Select the store elements you want to translate in bulk, e.g. modules, CMS pages, product and category information, blog posts, etc.
- Click TRANSLATE - the module will start translating and inform you about the progress.
- When you want to edit the description of a single product - you can use the option to translate the field you are currently editing.
This module will replace the default content editor in your PrestaShop store. Descriptions created with this module look awesome on computers and mobile devices.
With this module you will prepare an individual catalog offer for each supported market.
Target additional domains on your store, add these domains in the module and associate them with the languages and currencies available in your store. The module will detect the additional domains and take care of redirecting customers to the appropriate domains.
The PrestaShop SEO Blog module will allow you to create interactive blog posts that are friendly to your store's customers and search engines.
With technically correct, lightweight and high-quality content, you will interact with your customers in new ways and start selling more.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.