This module works only with PrestaShop 1.6.0.x. If you are interested in its functionality for higher versions of PrestaShop please contact us.
With this module, the shopping carts of selected customers of your store will have to be approved by the assigned decision maker. The decision maker has an overview of all shopping carts of the people reporting to him.
The decision maker and the persons verified by him/her are classic customers of your store. In the configuration of this module you will mark dependencies between your customers.
The person verifying the shopping carts of his/her subordinates can edit and accept them. Only after the cart is accepted, the cart is transformed into an order available in the back-office of your store.
With this module you will offer your regular customers a transparent purchasing process. Multiple employees of one company will be able to pick products, whose final order will be approved and paid for by a manager or CEO.
The module will allow you to establish a relationship with B2B customers, and this will result in more orders in your store.
Thanks to the module
- You will offer B2B customers a convenient tool for joint purchases within one company
- You will increase conversion in your store
- Save your and your customers' time
In the configuration of the module you will combine customers into groups that will jointly fulfill orders in your store. You will also mark decision-making customers that can edit, accept and pay for the created shopping carts.
In My Account, tagged customers will get a new tab where they will find a common shopping form:
- The module's functions are available only to tagged customers of your store.
- Among customers, tag owners and assign their employees.
- All shopping carts of employees, before they create an order, must be approved by the owners.
- The owner in My Account has a full view of all shopping carts created by employees: cart author, products, quantities, prices and selected delivery and payment methods
- The owner can edit, accept and delete shopping carts created by his employees.
- Once accepted by the owner, the shopping carts become orders visible in the Back-Office of your store.
We can expand and customize this module to meet your needs.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.