The module will add a cryptocurrency payment method to your PrestaShop store linked to your Binance account using the official Binance Pay API.
Accept cryptocurrency payments using the world's most popular cryptocurrency wallet.
Binance Pay payment method will appear in the list of payments in your store's shopping cart.
When you select Binance Pay, a QR code and a unique link to pay at binance.com will be generated.
- Payment by scanning the QR code using the official Binance app for smartphones.
- Payment through the binance.com website
Automatic order status
Once the payment is confirmed in the app, the order will be automatically accepted in the store.
Payment communication is fully implemented through Binance Pay API.
If the customer fails to make payment during the order process, he will be able to return to payment at any time by clicking on the link in the email or after logging in the store - My Account > Order History.
- The Binance platform requires the USD currency to be enabled in the store. Conversions to cryptocurrency are made based on USD. Enable USD payment in your store.
- Enter the API ID and API Key in the module - you can find them in your account settings, in binance.com
- Indicate in the module the statuses that will be set in the order for "Payment accepted" and "Awaiting payment".
- Select the cryptocurrency in which you want to receive payments (BUSD or USDT)
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.