- Open up to international and regional sales by managing domains directly from PrestaShop
- Use multiple domains and subdomains without Multistore option
- Combine domains with currencies and languages
- Automatic redirects - you don't have to do anything
Managing multiple domains in PrestaShop
Our module will allow you to use multiple domains and subdomains in one PrestaShop store. Target additional domains to your store, then link the domains to the languages and currencies available in your store, and our module will take care of the rest:
- The module will detect the targeted domains and link them to the languages and currencies available in your store.
- The module takes care of redirecting existing links to new domains
- The module will improve SEO quality for foreign search results
The module does not require Multistore to be enabled
Multistore does not need to be enabled. With the module you will connect multiple domains to a single PrestaShop instance.
1 module license = 1 PrestaShop installation
With the module you will be able to support any number of additional domains redirected to your store
How does domain management work in PrestaShop?
Let's assume that your PrestaShop store should work with domain.cz for Czech customers and domain.pl for Polish customers.
- Install the module in your store
- Redirect additional domains to your store
- Add the redirected domains in the module
- Assign languages and currencies to domains
- Use multilingual store under multiple domains :-)
Example 1: When you enter your store through domain.cz and change the language to Polish, then the module redirects you to domain.pl.
Example 2: When you enter through http://domain.cz/pl/1-some-product.html, the module will redirect you to http://domain.pl/1-some-product.html.
Optimized for SEO
The module passes tests related to hreflang tags:
Assign languages to domains
- You can assign the languages available in your store to domains. The module will switch the language automatically for the domain the customer enters.
- If you associate one language with one domain, the module will hide the language code in the URL, e.g. domain.pl/en/ -> domain.pl
- You can assign any number of languages to one domain, then the language code will be visible in the domain, e.g. domain.com/fr/, domain.com/cz/.
Assign currencies to domains
You can assign the currencies enabled in the store to a domain. Currencies will be automatically switched when a customer enters the corresponding domain or changes the language of the store.
The module will create the necessary redirects of current product links, categories, CMS pages and other elements of your store to the new domains you direct to the store.
Support of external services integrated with your domain
The module does not generate problems if your services, such as electronic payments, are configured with a specific primary domain of your store. Everything works as it should.
Cooperation with PrestaShop Multistore
If your store uses Multistore, you will be able to support multiple domains through each of the stores created in Multistore using this module.
Cooperation with Google Sitemap
If your website Sitemap generation module supports multiple PrestaShop languages, then you will be able to generate independent sitemap.xml files for each language and domain.
In some cases, it is necessary to modify the sitemap generation module. In case of problems, open a ticket on HelpDesk.
Differences between PShowDomainControl, PrestaShop URLs and Multistore URLs.
By default in PrestaShop, when you add and configure different languages, additional parameters appear in the URL after the domain name, such as sklep.pl/en/ and sklep.pl/cs/ (cs = Czech language).
The "Multistore" feature is a standard PrestaShop functionality that allows you to run multiple stores from a single admin panel. Multistore solves the problem of language parameters in the URL and allows you to assign separate domains to more stores within the Multistore. However, this requires managing multiple stores in one admin panel, which leads to frequent switching between stores and additional clicks to make changes to the store and product catalog. Above that:
- Multistore puts a strain on the server and database, and requires individual configuration for each store element,
- It's hard to predict Multistore's compatibility with external modules.
If you want currencies and language versions to be associated with additional domains, e.g. sklep.pl for Polish and PLN versions and sklep.cz for Czech and EUR versions - use the PShowDomainControl module.
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.