PrestaShop & Google Analytics
For communication between your store and Google tools, we used Google API. This guarantees a lossless connection that will transfer absolutely all information and every order from your store to Analytics.
Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics 4 has become the default version in all new services, and it is in this version that Google will make future improvements. This module supports all statistical and analytical functions for GA4 and for GA UA.
Google Analytics UA is supported by Google until 2023-07-01, until then we recommend switching to GA4.
The module can support GA UA and GA4 at the same time.
GA4 event pack for PrestaShop
In the module you will find a ready-made event pack that you can upload to Google Tag Manager. This will ensure that all events from your store are accurately tagged and transferred to Google Tag Manager.
- Product entry from the product list
- Direct entry into a product
- Browsing the product list
- Adding a product to the shopping cart
- Removing a product from the shopping cart
- Browsing the shopping cart
- Starting an order
- Complete shipping information
- Completing payment information
- Finalizing the order
You can enable debugging mode in the module to get a live view of all events sent by the module in the browser console.
PrestaShop & Google Ads dynamic remarketing
Use the collected data to perform precise remarketing ads. Target ads to people who have visited your store or specific product pages. Display ads tailored to products from your store.
PrestaShop & Google Tag Manger
With the module you will integrate Google Tag Manger tool. The module includes a ready-made DataLayer tag package, which you will efficiently integrate all events in PrestaShop with Google tools.
Can you manage to configure PrestaShop and Analytics on your own?
- If you are already using Google Analytics - it should not take you more than an hour to learn the module and configure all the options.
- If you are just starting out and do not have a Google account - we encourage you to try it on your own. You can find tutorials online on how to set up a Google Gmail and Google Analytics account. When you set up our module, you will find detailed descriptions, prompts and videos for each function.
- If you do not have time - order the module with the installation service and with the Google account configuration service. The service will be implemented in your store within 72h, Mon - Fri.
Precise input sources
The module examines and records the sources of entry based on server logs. Tracking 'live' customer traffic is handled by Google Analytics script. If the server does not indicate the source of traffic - the source of entry determined by Google will be passed to Google Analytics.
- If a customer visits your store several times - you can specify which input source (first / last) will be sent to Google Analytics.
- Set the time after which the input source will expire - when a customer visits your store after a long absence.
- Skip any input sources - list the sources you want to omit from the statistics, such as bank pages.
Amounts and currencies sent to Analytics
Set in the module whether to send turnover / income and net / gross values to Google Analytics.
The module supports all currencies enabled in your store - it sends to GA4 information about the currency in which the order was placed, e.g. EUR, PLN, etc. Conversion to the main currency of your account is handled by Google according to the current exchange rate.
100% conversion guarantee
The module will transmit each order from the store to your Google Analytics account with information about the customer, traffic source, products, prices, taxes and the path of arrival.
Indicate the order statuses for which conversion and order information will be sent from PrestaShop to your Google Analytics account. This will help you avoid sending unpaid orders.
The module supports all Polish and foreign payment methods available on the market, including bank transfer, check, payment on delivery, PayPal, CashBill, Przelewy24, PayU, PayLane, Bluemedia, Tpay, Polskie ePłatności, DotPay, Klarna, installment payments and many others.
The most important Google tools in one module
With the module you will integrate all Google analytics and advertising tools for online stores:
- Google Analytics 4
- Google Analytics UA
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads and remarketing
- Enhanced Ecommerce and DataLayer
- Google Optimize
Improved eCommerce events in Analytics
Take advantage of Google's latest analytics for online stores. The module supports DataLayer and events, so you'll be able to analyze:
- Shopping behavior and store traffic
- Behavior at fulfillment and transaction stages
- Investigate the effectiveness of your store's offer and sales effectiveness
Study shopping paths on a single page and in multiple steps
The module supports and examines traffic order statistics for One Page Checkout (OPC) orders and in multiple steps. The OPC Supercheckout module is also supported. With the support of purchase paths, you will learn which elements of the order process generate rejections and decrease conversions in your store.
Analytics of old orders in PrestaShop
The module will allow you to send existing orders in your store to your Google Analytics account in bulk. These can be orders created before installing the module.
Analytics of orders outside PrestaShop
If the orders in your store are generated by other sources, such as ERP integration, Baselinker, Allegro, etc. - the module will detect them and send information about them to Google. You can also skip them.
Support for returns and transaction reversals
The module allows you to manually and automatically (based on any order status) remove order and conversion information from Google Analytics, e.g. in case of return or cancellation of sales.
Guaranteed sending of data to Google Analytics
On the order list, the module adds an interactive "Sent to Google Analytics" button, which is a reliable information based on Google API about whether the order went to Google Analytics. In the order details, you'll find a list with the sources of customer inputs, so you can see where customers come from when they make a purchase in your store.
PrestaShop Multistore support for this module is optional. With Multistore support, you can set up an independent connection to Google tools for each store separately or together for multiple stores.
Thanks to cooperation with specialists in the analytics and advertising industry, we are constantly developing the module's capabilities with current market needs.
- Uploading conversion information for old orders (existing in the store) is optional. It works automatically based on selected order statuses and manually.
- Protection against double sending of transactions. The module controls the uploaded orders and will not allow double counting and uploading of this information in Google Analytics statistics.
- The module logs all its activities to a log.txt file, so you can know the details of all interactions that occur between your customers, your store, the module and your Google Analytics account.
- IP address anonymization in Analytics - support of the Personal Data Protection Act (RODO).