Feeder is a module for creating, managing and sharing XML product feeds
With Feeder you will generate XML files necessary to integrate your PrestaShop store with the most popular sales portals, price comparison sites and marketplace. In the module you will find ready-to-use XML feeds compatible with the most popular tools on the Polish and European market:
- Google Shopping (Merchant Center) and Google Ads
- Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Ads
- Skąpiec, Ceneo, Nokaut, Shoptet, Idealo
- Wizard of your own XML feeds with any product data
- Feed with all the information you can export from the PrestaShop catalog
- Feed with information about combinations
- Create your feed yourself - with any structure and data you want
Didn't find a ready-made XML feed in the module? Configure it yourself or send us the specification for the feed - we will add it to the module for free.
Feeder stands out from the competition
- Ready integration with the most popular price comparison sites and marketplace in Europe.
- Create your own feeds. Export any data from your store to an XML file: for integration of your store with any external platform or other store.
- Guaranteed accurate representation in feeds of your store's product catalog status.
- Does not load the server and supports huge databases of hundreds of thousands of products and combinations.
- Manage dozens of feeds simultaneously from one module.
Will I be able to handle Feeder?
- If you are an experienced seller - it should not take you more than 30 minutes to learn the module and configure all options for any XML feed. The module allows you to create your own feeds, with any XML structure, and to select and modify data.
- If you are starting out - after installation, in the module you will find ready-made XML feeds for Polish and foreign marketplaces and price comparison engines. Just copy the link to the feed you are interested in and paste it, for example, in Ceneo. The module will take care of the rest. At any time you will be able to modify and expand the feeds according to your needs.
Wizard of your own XML feeds
With Feeder you will also create your own XML feeds - of any structure and content. The module has no limits on the number of feeds you can create. A simple wizard in 5 steps will guide you through the process of selecting the data to be included in the XML file. You will be able to modify and rearrange the data as you wish, such as:
- Feed for quick updates containing only product codes, stocks and prices
- Feed with all data describing the products in your store, including features, attributes and combinations.
- Feed with only selected products on which you will apply an additional markup or discount
- Feed tailored to a specific advertising account
Thanks to unlimited possibilities when creating feeds, you can prepare XML files according to your own rules and standards - tailored in every detail to your audience.
- You can modify all your product data before it goes into the XML file. Use Search and Replace and Regular Expressions (regex) options.
- You can create arbitrary import conditions to select the products and data you want to export.
- You can add your own values to the feeds, such as shipping costs, tags, countries available for delivery and more. The module does not set any restrictions.
There are predefined categories in ready-made integrations (e.g. Ceneo, Merchant Center) - you will be able to perform category mapping from your store to categories in an external service.
Export features, attributes and combinations
Thanks to smart export fields, you will put selected or all features, attributes and combinations of your products in your feed in a few clicks. In a variety of ways - tailored to the recipient so they can read them comfortably.
Set and forget
You can generate XML files automatically or manually. In the feed settings, you can set the time after which a given file will be refreshed and replenished with current data from the store.
Each file has its own CRON link, which you can connect in your server configuration.
Multistore, multiple languages and currencies
The module works with PrestaShop Multistore - you can generate feeds independently for each of your stores. When configuring the feed, you can choose the language from which the data will be taken and the currency in which the prices will be exported.
Exporting PrestaShop customers
Feeder supports exporting to XML complete information about your store's customers.
Extra capabilities for developers and managers
Feeder will give you the ability to create XML files with any structure, tags, namespaces.... You can prepare individual feeds for each of your recipients and adapt the feed to any marketplace system requiring a custom file structure. The module does not put any restrictions.
Does not load the server
Our module stores the current data from your store in a cache. Thanks to this, even if you generate a lot of feeds at the same time, you do not have to worry about slowing down your store and excessive use of data-base resources. The module intelligently processes and stores data to generate many large XML feeds.
In the PrestaShow Knowledge Base, you will find a list of PrestaShop fields that you can export to XML with our module. We are constantly developing this list, so you should check out the demo.
If you don't find the data you would like to export with PrestaShop, set up a ticket on HelpDesk or use the contact page.