Feeder is a module for creating, managing and sharing XML product feeds.
Feeder is a module for exporting data from your store. With Feeder you can generate XML files necessary to integrate your PrestaShop with sales portals and marketplaces. In the module you will find several ready-made, configured feeds:
- Feeds for price comparison sites and marketplace
- Feed with all the information that can be exported from the PrestaShop catalog
- Feed with information about combinations
Regular updates of the module will make sure that the built-in feed configurations will always match the current market requirements.
Haven't found a ready-made XML feed in the module? Send us a feed specification and we will help you.
When will you need Feeder?
- Feeder is a ready-made integration with the most popular price comparison services and marketplaces in Europe.
- You can use Feeder to export any data from your store to XML file: You can use it to integrate your store with any external platform or another store.
- Feeder will make sure that your XML files are always up-to-date and will not overload the server.
- Use Feeder to export data from your store if you want to migrate to another platform.
- Open up for dropshipping! Use the Feeder to offer your products to many external customers. Create individual feeds for each recipient.
Can I use Feeders?
- If you're an experienced dropshipper, it shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes to learn about the module and configure all the options for any feed. The module allows you to create your own feeds, with any XML structure, and to select and modify data.
- If you are just starting out, after installing the module, you will find ready-made feeds for Polish and foreign marketplaces and price comparison services. Just copy the link to the feed you are interested in and paste it, for example in Ceneo. The module will take care of the rest. At any time you will be able to modify and expand the feeds according to your needs.
Complete module for exporting data from PrestaShop
Feeder is not only a ready-made integrations. With Feeder, you can generate your own XML file with any structure and data. You can create multiple XML files and configure each one as you like:
- For example, you can create a feed for quick updates containing only product code, quantity and prices
- or a feed with all data describing products in your store, including features, attributes and combinations.
- Or a feed with only selected products.
Thanks to unlimited feed configuration possibilities, you can prepare XML files according to your own rules and standards - tailored in detail to your recipients.
- For each customer you can create an independent file. For example with different margins or product categories.
- Feeds can be shared with your dropshipping partners, who purchase goods from you.
- You can also integrate multiple advertising accounts with different feeds
Ready-made integrations (e.g. Ceneo, Merchant Center) contain predefined categories - you will be able to carry out mapping of categories from your store to categories in external services.
Export of features, attributes and combinations
Thanks to smart export fields you can put selected or all features, attributes and combinations of your products in your feed in just a few clicks. In a variety of ways - tailored to your audience so they can read them comfortably.
- You can edit all the product data before it goes into the XML file. Use Search and Replace and Regular Expressions (regex).
- You can create any import conditions to select the products and data you want to export.
- You can add your own values to the feeds, such as shipping costs, tags, countries available for delivery and more. There are no restrictions in the module.
Set it and forget it
XML files can be generated automatically or manually. In the feed settings you can set the time after which a given file will be refreshed and completed with the current data from the store.
Each file has its own link to CRON, which you can connect in your server configuration.
Multistore, multiple languages and currencies
The module works with PrestaShop Multistore - you can generate feeds independently for each of the stores. When configuring the feed, you can choose the language from which the data will be taken and the currency in which the prices will be exported.
Exporting PrestaShop customers
Feeder supports exporting complete information about your store's customers to XML.
Unlimited possibilities for developers and managers
Feeder will give you the ability to create XML files with any structure, tags, namespaces... You can prepare individual feeds for each of your recipients and adapt the feed to any marketplace system that requires a non-standard file structure. The module does not set any limitations.
Fast and not overloading the server.
Our module stores in cache the current data from your store. Thanks to this, even if you generate many feeds at the same time, you don't have to worry about slowing down the store and excessive use of database resources. The module intelligently processes and stores data to be able to generate many large XML feeds.
In the PrestaShow Knowledge Base you will find a list of PrestaShop fields that you can export to XML with our module. We are constantly developing this list, so you might want to check out the demo.
Coming soon to
- Export to CSV format
- Export Orders
- PrestaShop Integrations
- PHP version 7.1 minimum
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: PHP libxml extension > 2 .9.3 required.
- PShowFacebookIntegrator module only: PHP 7.2 or higher forFB API support
Knowledge Base (FAQ)
The knowledge base is free and open to everyone. If you want to know the most frequently asked questions, please go to the corresponding module section in our Knowledge Base.
Benefits of having active technical support
Along with the module, you receive a guarantee in the form of 3 months technical support and access to module updates. After expiration you will still be able to use the purchased modules, but access to support will be limited. You can renew the technical support and access to updates at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The support will always cover all the modules on your account.
- Convenient panel with email notifications
- Help with installation, configuration and guarantee of module's work in your store.
- Ask questions and report problems that will always be solved (57% of requests are processed < 24h)
- Order paid extension and adaptation of the modules to your needs
- Order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- The modules will inform you about available updates, new functions and security features.
- Upgrading a module will be done with 1 click.
- The module will backup its files before the update. In case of problems, you can easily restore the previous version and use HelpDesk assistance.
Please visit this page for detailed license information. Below you will find the most important information regarding our modules and licenses:
- You can use a module for unlimited time per store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain by yourself after you log in to your prestashow.pl account.
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domena.pl, test.domena.pl, beta.domena.pl.
- Changing the domain for a license is possible. For this purpose, please contact us at [email protected].
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of module's engine (core) will result in loss of warranty.
- You can test the module without any limitations in the demo store (you will find the link in the upper section)
- Selected modules have demo content installer, so called demo content
- For other modules, remember to configure them
- You can change the demo store language in the top menu of the demo store
- Demo will be automatically removed after 48 hours.
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us.
No entries yet.